- CRAB grieves the death of Mr. Sohail Humayun|
- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
The 7th annual General Meeting (AGM)
The 7th annual General Meeting (AGM) of Credit Rating Agency of Bangladesh Limited (CRAB) was held recently at Gulshan, Dhaka.
CRAB Chairman M. Syeduzzaman chaired the meeting.
It was informed that the company continued to perform well during 2010, and held brighter prospect in the coming years.
The audited financial statements of CRAB were adopted by shareholders at AGM and stock dividend as recommended by BOD was approved.
In the Board meeting held immediately after of AGM, M. Syeduzzaman and Md. Matiul Islam were re-elected as chairman and vice-chairman of the Board.