- CRAB grieves the death of Mr. Sohail Humayun|
- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
SME RATING METHODOLOGY
CRABs ratings on small and medium enterprises (SMEs) reflect the rated entities overall creditworthiness, adjudged in relation to other SMEs. These ratings are entity-specific, and not specific to debt issuances. The SME sector has its own unique features: unlike the large corporate, the SME sector has no organized information on industries, market shares, competition dynamics, and promoter or management track record. The creditworthiness of entities in the sector, therefore, needs to be assessed using tools.