- CRAB grieves the death of Mr. Sohail Humayun|
- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment
CRAB Analytics successfully completed a training program on “Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment”. Three days long program was held in Dhaka Club from 14-16 November 2017. Twenty-five executives from different organizations – Bank, NBFI, Corporate and Merchant Bank participated the interactive training session. S. M. Formanul Islam, Executive Director & CEO of Bangladesh Infrastructure Finance Fund Ltd., Montchai Musicabud, Managing Director of First Dhaka Elevated Expressway Company Ltd. and Mohammed Tajul Islam, Chief Analytical Officer of CRAB conducted the training.
CRAB Analytics is committed to set a high standard of Applied Risk Competency among Risk Management Professionals. In this training, participants got an intense overview of key aspects of project finance covering in detail essential financial topics from risk valuation to documentation, going through all available sources on debt financing and debt capacity. A rapid paced discussion of key aspects of project structures were undertaken. Participant also gained techniques for assembling market information, making qualitative judgments, developing key agreements and conducting thorough quantitative financial analysis of projects.