- CRAB grieves the death of Mr. Sohail Humayun|
- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
Insurance Companies Rating
Such ratings assesses the ability of the insurers concerned to honour policy-holder claims and obligations on time. Rating provides an opinion on the financial strength of the insurer, from a policy-holder's perspective which may act as an important input influencing the consumer's choice of insurance companies and products. The rating process involves analysis of business fundamentals, competitive position, franchise value, management, organisational structure/ownership, and underwriting and investment strategies. The analysis also includes an assessment of company’s profitability, liquidity, operational and financial leverage, capital adequacy, and asset/liability management method.