- CRAB grieves the death of Mr. Sohail Humayun|
- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
CRAB delivers training on Basel II implementation for IFIC Bank
The Financial Express 16-August-2009
IFIC Bank Ltd conducted a daylong workshop on ‘Basel-II Accord’ at its academy at Motijheel in the city recently.
Vice President HS Suhrawardi and Mohammad Tajul Islam of CRAB were the main speakers at the workshop. Details of the ‘Basel-II Accord’ was discussed at the workshop.
Senior Executive Vice President and Head of Finance and Accounts SM Abdul Hamid delivered the inaugural speech.
A total of 40 senior officials from different branches and head office of the bank participated in the workshop.
It was the 33rd programme of IFIC Bank Academy in this year.
The workshop was conducted by IFIC Bank Senior Executive Vice President and Head of Training and Research Zaitun Sayef, Vice President SM ShafiquI Haider and First Assistant Vice President (Training and Research) AK Mojibur Rahman.