- CRAB grieves the death of Mr. Sohail Humayun|
- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
CRAB arranged workshop on Basel II at Khulna
(Clockwise: Mr. Khalid Hossin, Head of Business Development, CRAB, Mr. H S Sohrawardhi, Senior Vice President CRAB, Mr. A K M Fazlur Rahman,General Manager, of Bangladesh Bank, Khulna Office, Mr. Tajul Islam, AVP & Manager(Rating)-CRAB)
Credit Rating Agency of Bangladesh Ltd. (CRAB) conducted a day long Technical Workshop on “Basel II: Asset Quality vs Capital Adequacy of Banks” for the executives of commercial banks at Royal Hotel, Khulna on 03 November 2010.
The session highlighted over view of Basel II, calculation of credit risk, market risk and operational risk with live example, profitability and loan pricing under Basel II, road to internal rating based approach and implementation challenges.
Mr. A K M Fazlur Rahman,General Manager, of Bangladesh Bank, Khulna Office attended the workshop as the special guest. The workshop was conducted by Mr. Tajul Islam, AVP and Manager (Rating) of CRAB. H S Sohrawardhi – Senior Vice President, Mr. Kahlid Hossin- Head of Business Development, Mr. Sajjad-Bin-Siraj – Financial Analyst and Mr. Tabassum Al Atter of Khulna Liaison Office of CRAB were present at the event. Senior official of different commercial banks and corporate houses from Khulna and surrounding areas participated in the workshop through an interactive discussion session.