- CRAB grieves the death of Mr. Sohail Humayun|
- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club
CRAB Analytics successfully completed training program on Business Analysis through MS Excel. Two days long program was held in Dhaka Club from 9-10 December, 2017. Fifteen executives from different corporate participated the interactive training session. Mohammed Nazrul Islam Bhuiyan, Unit Head of Information and Business Analytics, CRAB and Arifur Rahman, CMA IFQ Management Consultant conducted the training.
In this 2-days long course covered gain skills to use pivot table, analyze worksheet data, and create and manage macros. The trainers taught different techniques of MS Excel which helped them to construct business intelligence tools and bushiness dashboard for advanced business analysis.
CRAB Analytics is committed to set high standard of Applied Risk Competency among Risk Management Professionals.