- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
BASEL III – NEW REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
In the aftermath of the global financial crisis of 2008-2009, the Basel Committee of Banking Supervision (BCBS) substantially reformed the existing capital adequacy guidelines to new framework referred as Basel III with objectives.
- to strengthen global capital & liquidity rules with the goal of promoting a more resilient banking sector
- to improve the banking sector’s ability to absorb shocks arising from financial & economic stress