- CRAB grieves the death of Mr. Sohail Humayun|
- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
CRAB grieves the death of Professor Muzaffar Ahmad
Eminent economist and a member of the Rating Committee of Credit Rating Agency of Bangladesh Ltd (CRAB), Professor Muzaffar Ahmad passed away on 22 May 2012. Tuesday. CRAB directors, rating committee members and employees express deep grief at this sad demise and pray to the Almighty for the salvation of his departed soul. Mr. Ahmad joined the Rating Committee of CRAB in 2004.
Mr. Ahmad was an economist, teacher, social and environmental activist. He remained active in establishing good governance and raising a social movement against corruption and preventing degradation of the environment. He is author of a number of books and articles at home and abroad.
Professor Muzaffar received his Ph.D. from the University of Chicago in 1965. The former director of Dhaka University’s Institute of Business Administration, Prof Muzaffar was awarded Ekushey Padak in 2008.
Mr. Ahmad was also chairman of the Transparency International Bangladesh and president of Sushashoner Jonno Nagarik commonly known as Sujon that promotes good governance.