- CRAB grieves the death of Mr. Sohail Humayun|
- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
We deeply mourn the death of Dr. Golam Rabbani, Rating Committee Member of CRAB.
Dr AKM Golam Rabbani, member of the Rating Committee of Credit Rating Agency of Bangladesh Ltd (CRAB) passed away on 4th June 2011 at the age of 80.
Dr. Rabbani is a former Secretary & Member Planning Commission. He was also a former Director General of Bureau of Statistics. He has been in the Rating Committee of CRAB since 2004 and made valuable contributions to the development of the organization.
All members of CRAB deeply mourn at this sad demise and gratefully remember his invaluable contributions