- CRAB grieves the death of Mr. Sohail Humayun|
- Asset Award CRAB as Rating Agency of The Year|
- CRAB Analytics arranged training on Business Analysis through MS Excel in Dhaka Club|
- Press Release: Training on Best Practice for Project Finance & PPP Infrastructure Financing Risk Assessment|
- CRAB Analytics and Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh inked Strategic Alliance Agreement|
CRAB conducted BASEL II training for Bank Alfalah
Credit Rating Agency of Bangladesh Ltd. conducted a training session on implementation of BASEL II for Bank Alfalah Ltd. executives at its Gulshan office. The session was organized with a view to assisting BASEL II in commercial banks, reporting under which has become a regulatory requirement by Bangladesh Bank from January 2009.
M. Tajul Islam, Senior Financial Analyst of CRAB conducted the daylong interactive training session. Majedur Rahman, Country Head of Bank Alfalah, Bangladesh inaugurated the programme Former Deputy Governor of Bangladesh Bank and Rating Committee Member of CRAB Dr. Shohrab Uddin also spoke the occasion. CRAB Vice President H S Sohrawardhi, Bank Alfalah’s Operation HeadShahab Khattak, Credit Head Mubasher Ahmed, Consumer Banking Head Tarique Afzal and other senior officials of the both organizations participated the session.
CRAB’s Senior Financial Analyst M. Tajul Islam demonstrates in the daylong training session on BASEL II implementation for Bank Alfalah executives.